Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Ashamed to be serb

Serbian source:  Kalimero pravde
Russian translation: Мне стыдно, что я серб 
Author: Predrag Stojadinović


During the bombing in 1999, I was very young and even more crazy. For the past 17 years, I have recovered from at least my youth.
 
I missed that terrible period, I was not there. I was walking around the Americas because I enrolled in college there in 1997. For those whose first thought about it, "look at the bourgeoisie", I'll just mention that I sold my first, and the only one, a car, a fiche, for a one way ticket, while I paid everything else for sports and work. Otherwise, this semester from the beginning of 1999 is especially memorable because I spent it without money for food, so I had to steal it from the canteen.
 
I was bombarded with the phone and with regular release for protests in front of the White House. It was only many years later that it was clear to me that we were all at the time being on the sniper of many snipers around the surrounding rooftops, and that it was always a bit frustrating that a fool would jump on the fence so that many would suffer. But, as I said, very young and even more crazy.
 
If I was crazy, I also said that I immediately wanted to return and "defend Kosovo". Fuck me Kosovo. Fortunately, I have a smart father who successfully answered me from this foolishness. He managed to answer me when they hit the RTS, along with whom I grew up and for which wonderful memories bind me.
 
From the moment the bombing started, and until the end of my stay in America, I never rose to the American anthem, which, of course, plays in all sports activities, no matter how small and irrelevant it is. Everyone is standing, Peđa seated.
 
It's interesting that no one ever looked at me at a glance, and we all know how fanatically patriotic gifted Americans are. Only once, for the last 4 years of my active boycott of their anthem, a friend of mine, actually a colleague from a swimming team, asked me why I did not get up in the hymn. I told her, very decent, "because of the bombing of my country by yours." She smiled fairly and said, "Oh, good." And yes, and the coach of the women's volleyball team at my college has invited my coach to tell him that I am one of the most up-to-date fans of his team (I love that volleyball, and that's your ... woman, of course) and during that call he mentioned by the way how I This is where I never get up on their anthem, to which my coach responded coldly "Can you blame him?" ("Can you blame him?").
 
After the bombing, there was grief and hatred for America, but also huge telephone bills to pay off.
 
And I thought that my country after a few years would start recovering and sticking to my feet.
Correction, obviously I was not only a lot of crazy, I was an absolute debil.
For here, 17 years later, my country is crying out that, by no means provoked, some of them from NATO and various America were terrible, bombarding her innocent and poor fines. NEPRAVDA! KME!
 
So far, I've been so embarrassed that I'm a Serb, honestly. When we chose this abusive track for the anthem (if someone asks me) that is what we call today. When we chose the ones who are leading us today. And a few more times. But when I see the crushing of the "unjust" bombing, it comes to me to change not only citizenship, but also the name, surname, and somehow the place of birth, but I would not be unnecessarily annoyed by the fact that people, unfortunately, are disastrously crushed, and simply sick.
 
I do not know if you ever heard of a country called Germany? Or, say, Israel? Or Japan ??? There are even more examples of countries that, in one way or another, fairly or not, over a million times raped more than us, and terrible in 1999. I did not notice that they were collectively crying for nearly two decades later because of that!
 
Both the Germans, the Israelis and the Japanese could cry out of their misfortune and mow up injustice until nobody listens. But they did not. They could hack and hate, but they did not.
Instead, they said, "OK, we draw a line and move on to new bases." Even Japan, a deeply conservative and traditionalist country, succeeded. Only Serbs have not.
 
Germany, many will say deservedly, was absolutely wretched. But they changed consciousness and got up and today they are among the strongest powers in the world, with one of the strongest economies.
 
Israel started with a few settlements in PUSTINJA, while the Palestinians offered almost the entire urban part of the territory. Today, Israel has been planted in the desert, while the Palestinians continue to blow. Serbia and Palestine to Tokyo.
 
Neither the Germans nor the Japanese, nor Israelis diving, but RADE. They pulled out of much bigger shit than those in which we have been swimming for decades. But they did not whack, but worked, FIGHT and progressed.
 
During this time, 17 years later, we continue to LOST ourselves, and we are trying to completely fail to lie and others, as they have been provoked by us and completely bombed for no reason. How it was to blame for all the "rotting" of the West and America, while we poor poor innocent innocent victims "on the justice of God". We even cry massively for monsters such as Milosevic, Seselj, Karadzic and others, for the direct and only culprit for everything that happened to us, instead of throwing them into three beautiful places where their place is and turn to the future and work.
 
But no, we weep and lie and what is the worst, we ignore and even get angry when somebody means the unpleasant facts and crimes committed by the Serbs, which were the cause of the bombing.
 
The shelling and burning and plundering of thousands of Albanian settlements, mass killing and displacement of the civilian population simply did not happen. And yet it is.
 
Milosevic's persistent ignoring of many warnings of this "rotten" West, the Serbian people see the blame as something to be proud of. The fool has killed civilians, ignored warnings that his people will fuck, and this people are proud of that. This sick people, today, 17 years later, thinks it was something honorable, honest and right: killing civilians, ignoring a bunch of warnings from world powers, and thus bringing their people to danger is right for the Serbs.
 
What, let's be honest and not surprising, when considering that the same bland people celebrate the greatest slaughter and defeat in their history as some kind of honorary victory. How then can this people not be sick when our little ones are washing their brains with foolishness to win in Kosovo? How then can this people care about "the kingdom of the earth" when his brain is completely washed away, that the only thing that is not existent is the stupidity of the fairy tale, the famous "kingdom of heaven"?
 
Of course, most people are crying and shouting those who count everything in euros, while their regrettably for Kosovo is best shown by those in Adidas trainers and Nike patics. Underneath the sweatshirt is an inevitable crucifier on the gold chain, without it can not and does not go.
 
Objectivity is zero.
Reason, zero.
Progress, zero.
Crying, level expert .
 
It's the only thing that the Serbs know. To cry unnoticed, to ignore the real reasons for the evil that happened to them and, of course, choose the worse and worse fools to lead them. I'm sorry, but without me, dear former compatriots.
 
Yes, the bombing was one very terrible event that should never have happened.
 
But the only culprit is neither NATO, nor America, nor anyone else. The guilty man is primarily Milosevic and the government that did everything to get to the bombing, because they knew that they would be safe for them.
 
Yes, America is a "world policeman" and too often a Kabadah, but where was folk wisdom and "The power of God does not pray"? The authorities did not know how the story would end? Not to mention the complete and tragic lack of any lobbying on the Serbian side, in the tragic belief that justice always wins and that it is in itself sufficient.
 
Grow older Serbs, there is no justice to win. There is lobbying, there is work on state interests, there is a wise fight. Everything exists, but to the great sadness, who does not learn from the tragic history, he is convicted that the mistakes are repeatedly repeated.
Stop blaming others for everything.
 
Keep your ONE finger toward yourself. Realize that you are guilty of something yourself. Realize that you mistakenly chose the wrong ones.
 
Be at least ONE, objective and real.
 
And go ahead already, NAPRED, instead of persistently turning backwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I shall never ever wear trousers - Meet Serbia's First Transgender Army Major

 "I shall never ever wear trousers," says the Serbian army's first transgender officer. There may be several other things Hele...